Lisa Sennerby ForsseAdj. Professor - expert on plantation forestry, capacity building and environmental aspects of different land uses E-post: email@example.com Hemsida: https://www.sifi.se
• Advisory group of the think tank for International Forestry Issues, Stockholm (2015 to date)
• Vice-Chancellor of SLU, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (2006-2015).
• Secretary General of the Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (Formas) (2001-2006).
• Director of the Department for Natural Resources at the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency.
• Director of Research at the Swedish Forestry Research Institute (SkogForsk).
• Professor (adj) at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (1996-2002)
Prizes and awards
• Honorary doctor at UBC, University of British Columbia, Canada
• Honorary doctor at Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
• The Royal Gold Medal from the King of Sweden Carl XVI Gustaf for Outstanding Achievements in Agricultural Sciences
• The Golden Twig, The Swedish Forestry Association
• Royal Society of Science
• Royal Society of Arts and Sciences
• Swedish Royal Academy of Agriculture and Forestry (KSLA)’
Selection of international scholarly and professional activities
• Member of "Selection and Board member of ZEF (Zenter fur Entwicklungsforschung), Universtiy of Bonn, Germany
• Board member of NordForsk, the Research Council for the Nordic Council of Ministers (NMR)
• Board member of the European Forest Institute, EFI
• Board member of the Norwegian Institute for Forestry and Landscape planning, University of Enviroment and Life Sciences, UMB, Norway
• Member of the Science Council for the CGIAR (Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research)
• Swedish representative and member of Scientific Committée for Agricultural Research (SCAR) in Directorate General of Research (DG Research), European Commission (EU)
• Vice chair of the Expert Advisory Group for "Sustainable Development and Global Change": the 6th Framework Research Programme, DG Research, EU
• Member of The European Science Foundation, (ESF)
• Board member of (IIASA) Vienna, Austria
• Chairperson for the Nordic Panel for the Development of the "Nordic Research Area" (NRA): Nordic Council of Ministers (NMR)
• Chairperson of the Nordic Forest Research Co-operation Committé (SNS): The Nordic Council for Ministers (Nordiska ministerrådet)
• Member of the Executive Board of IUFRO (International Union of Forest Research Organization), Vienna, Austria
• In total about 100 publications, about one third are articles published in refeered journals in plant physiology, forestry and environment related high quality journals. The others are scientific book chapters,(including 5 as editor) proceedings from conferences, reports and information articles and reports.